Putin and the Russian nation

Question: In a previous dictation it was stated that Putin had a 90 percent chance of being out of embodiment by 2018. Since the 10 percent odds manifested, does that mean the Russian population is not yet ready for democracy? 

Answer from the Ascended Master Mother Mary through Kim Michaels. This answer was given at a conference in Albuquerque (USA) in 2018.

Well, we have also given a later teaching that the Russian people who are artificially keeping Putin in embodiment because of their attachment to him and their attachment to having a strong leader.

So that is really what is going on here that, yes, they are not ready for democracy; they are not ready to take responsibility for their nation. That is why they are holding on to this leader who basically says to them: “You don’t have to take responsibility because I will do that for you.” And this is, of course, a tendency that goes far back in the Russian nation and is one of the major things they need to overcome in order to move forward.

Of course, you have the situation that just happened where Putin decided to raise the pension age and therefore take away the retirement benefits that many of his most staunch supporters were looking forward to. So the question is whether this will change the equation enough that he will actually go out of embodiment, as he should have done years ago according to his natural life span and his karma and other equations.

So it is simply a matter of when that shift happens and it is entirely possible that he will stay in embodiment for some time because even though he has disappointed them they may still not be willing to take responsibility for themselves. There are some people who feel that even though he has disappointed them on this issue, it is still better to have him running the nation than to have a more democratic free form of government that requires them to take more responsibility.


Copyright © 2018 Kim Michaels