TOPICS: Halloween an example of how dark forces influence people in ways that seem innocent – you co-create by projecting images in your conscious and subconscious mind – held at time of increased depression and suicide – Halloween opens some people’s minds to dark forces – how to protect yourself –
Question: What do you think about the Halloween celebration? I mean, it can’t be healthy to dress young children up in these gosh-awful costumes and send them around scaring each other. It used to be a mostly American phenomenon, but now seems to be spreading to other countries as well.
Answer from ascended master Jesus through Kim Michaels:
Halloween is not a holiday that was ever inspired or approved by the ascended masters. Those who have grown up in the United States, and other countries that celebrate this or a similar holiday, have been brought up to see it as an innocent tradition. Therefore, I would like to make people aware that in the estimation of the ascended masters, this holiday, and the tradition that surrounds it, is anything but innocent.
On the contrary, the Halloween holiday is a perfect example of how the dark forces have managed to create inroads into people’s consciousness under the guise of a seemingly innocent tradition. It is especially sinister how the Halloween holiday centers around children and causes them to engage in activities and take in images that are hurtful to their spiritual growth as well as their mental and emotional growth. And this is done under the disguise of an innocent celebration and the illogical belief that it is fun to be scared and that anything which is fun couldn’t be bad.
As I explain throughout this website, the current conditions found on planet earth were created through the minds of human beings. I have often compared the human mind to a movie projector. The ideas, beliefs and images in your conscious and subconscious minds are like a filmstrip. As in a movie projector, it is the images on the filmstrip that determine what is projected unto the movie screen. So if a sufficient number of people hold imperfect images in their minds, society and even matter itself will begin to outpicture those images. This is illustrated in the popular saying, “Garbage in, garbage out.” And this saying is highly applicable to the celebration of Halloween.
This holiday was specifically engineered by the dark forces to make it possible for them to induce dark and inharmonious images into the conscious and subconscious minds of children and adults. It should also be noted that the timing of the Halloween holiday was not chosen randomly. It comes at the beginning of the darkest time of the year, and as law enforcement and health care professionals can witness, this is the time when there is usually a great increase in depression and suicide.
Many of you will be aware that I was not born on December 24th or 25th. The current Christmas holiday was actually an adaptation of an older pagan holiday that was turned into a celebration of the birth of Christ. This was done to create a celebration of life and light at the darkest time of the year. Yet many people are aware that every year there is a great number of people who feel left out of the Christmas holiday. They simply cannot get into the Christmas spirit and end up feeling depressed and perhaps even suicidal.
Although this is partly the result of the short days at that time of year, I would like you to know that there are many people for whom the Christmas depression starts at the time of Halloween. By taking in the images and vibrations that are broadcast by the dark forces during the Halloween celebration, many people unknowingly open their energy fields to dark spirits. Once these dark spirits have entered, they will do their work, and as a result people start feeling depressed. This depression often comes to a head when these people see how the rest of society is eagerly engaging in the Christmas celebration. The people who are influenced by dark spirits cannot engage in the celebration, and therefore they inevitably feel left out. This is precisely the intent of the dark spirits, who can then deepen people’s depression or even ease them down the slippery slope of suicide.
I would like to make it very clear that, as with everything else of this website, I am not giving you this information in order to induce fear. I have no intention whatsoever of making you feel fear concerning the Halloween holiday. I am giving you this information because by being forewarned, you can be forearmed. You can therefore take some very simple measures to avoid being pulled into the downward spiral created by the Halloween holiday. Here are some practical measures you can take:
- If you live in a society that celebrates Halloween, it is inevitable that you will be exposed to certain imperfect vibrations generated by the many people who celebrate this holiday. Therefore, it is very important for you to keep up your spiritual protection during this time. As always, I highly recommend the decrees to Archangel Michael or Archangel Michael’s Rosary. Even if you cannot give the full rosary, then at least give part of it in the days around Halloween.
- Determine that you will not take in the images and vibrations broadcast during the Halloween holiday.
- If you have children, I encourage you to do everything you can to protect them from taking in images or vibrations associated with Halloween. I recommend that you do not decorate your home with the usual Halloween decorations. I recommend that you keep your children from “trick or treat” and from Halloween costume parties. I know this can be difficult to accomplish in a society steeped in tradition. So if you do not feel you can keep your children from this, at least use the spiritual tools to call for your children’s protection.
- Avoid the many dark movies that are usually shown on television or in movie theaters at this time of year. Avoid focusing your attention unnecessarily on dark images. Please be aware that I am not asking you to be fanatical about this. I am aware that in your daily life you cannot always avoid such images. I am simply saying to avoid focusing undue attention on them. Let them pass you by without taking them in.
- As an adult spiritual seeker, I highly recommend that you avoid Halloween parties. The combination of dark costumes and alcohol – perhaps even drugs – is very potent for opening your energy field to taking in images, vibrations or spirits that simply cannot enhance your spiritual growth. If you are a sincere spiritual seeker, simply stay out of this celebration. You might say, “Can’t I just give my protection?” The problem is that spiritual rituals do not work against your free will. If you invoke protection and then make the freewill choice to go to a party, you will have neutralized at least some of your protection. It will still be better than no protection. However, be aware that your choices can neutralize some of your protection. Obviously, this applies in other situations as well.
Once again, I am asking you to avoid all sense of fear concerning the Halloween holiday. It is precisely fear that can open your subconscious mind to the dark forces. That is why they created the Halloween holiday in order to scare people into letting them enter. Even though being scared can release a great laugh, it can and will still open your subconscious mind to dark forces.
So make an effort to stay above the fear and the dark images that can linger as a black cloud over a community for days or even weeks. Simply invoke your spiritual protection, avoid dark images when you can and make an effort to tune in to your Christ self and the light of God within you. This will empower you to sail through the Halloween holidays and the dark time of the year without being sucked into a downward spiral of depression.
Copyright © 2004 by Kim Michaels